Key responsibilities will include:
* Carry out all security processes and procedures in line with ANOVO policy guidelines maximising all search procedures with regards to personal searches, bag searches, locker and car searches. Locker room to be checked at the end of each shift.
* Ensure correct procedures are adhered to by all employees/agency workers/contractors/visitors when enter-ing and leaving the workplace.
* Regular foot patrolling of production areas, warehouse and stores.
* Regular monitoring of CCTV footage, reporting any irregularities to the Security Manager.
* Ensure compliance with company despatch procedures regarding receipt of goods into the warehouse and also all product being despatched from warehouse.
* Ensure records are regularly monitored, checked and updated regarding employee and agency workers per-sonal mobile phone details, car registrations etc.
* Attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with legisla-tive and business developments.
* To be aware of the Health & Safety requirements, in accordance with guidelines as set out in the Health & Safe-ty manual.
Hours of work:
You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week (rotation shift). Your working hours will either be 06:00 - 14:30 day shift, 14:15 - 22:45 afternoon shift or 22:00 - 06:30 night shift.
*GCSE grade _Câ€ or above in both Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
Start Date : 11/11/2019
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs