Execute assigned project engineering responsibilities (see “Key Result Areas” below) for Process engineering to ensure technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule.
Key Job Accountabilities
Key Result Areas:
• Drives the EPC Contractor’s (and sub-supplier’s) engineering execution of process engineering scope which includes handling and administration of purchase order deliverables, adherence to engineering execution and quality surveillance plans, tracking/reporting on implementation of agreed lessons learned, attending quality audits and technical reviews.
• Coordinates Company’s/Contractor’s/3rd-Party involvement in FMEA/C&E/HAZOP workshops, Spare Parts/EPL workshops and machine Design Audit reviews.
• Coordinates all relevant discipline inputs for the process engineering
• Provides input to periodic management–level project review meetings and reports, general project expediting to support vendor’s (and the EPC Contractor’s) overall project schedule, fulfilment of Onshore Project’s vendor documentation (DFO) requirements and spare parts (EPL) requirements.
• Liaise with the Onshore Project’s resident “Vendor Quality Surveillance Engineer” (VQSE), 3rd Party Quality Inspector(s), the EPC Contractor’s resident engineering and quality assurance representatives at OEM sites (and associated manufacturing locations) and with other Area Engineer subordinates (located at the same location or at key sub-suppliers for this PO, as required) and with the OEM Project Management team and the broader OEM organization through completion of all equipment PO deliverables to the extent necessary to ensure satisfactory completion of the above objectives.
• Support the Onshore Project Team (based in the EPC Contractor’s home office) by providing an additional technical and procurement resource, information, expediting, validation/monitoring of vendor’s reported monthly progress metrics (KPI)’s, tracking and reporting commercial/technical “issue identification and resolution” plans.
• Provides liaison between the primary interfacing organizations ( Onshore Project / EPC Contractor / OEMs) and Stakeholders (e.g. OPCO) as required.
• Position reports directly (formally) to Engineering Manager located at the EPC Contractor’s home office, and communicates cooperatively (informally) with the PMT all levels of the engineering, business and administrative staff at EPC Contractor’s home office.
• The position supports the PMT’s Engineering Manager based at EPC Contractor’s home office; who is ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of critical systems
Start Date : 30/10/2019
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs