The main role for this position is the development and implementation through the HES Team of the Health, Safety and Risk Management programs, processes and procedures to meet Project HES objectives during the commissioning and operation of the project facility.
1.4 Must be familiar with:
• Corporate and Project Policies and Procedures with respect to safety management.
• ROK and International marine safety Legislation
• MCMD contract Exhibit D
• Amendments to the MCMD contract relating to above mentioned Exhibit.
• Interaction between all facility stakeholders of the Marine Channel.
1.5 Must have the following skills:
• Good knowledge of marine safety equipment and systems
• Knowledge of hazard identification and application in JSA’s , risk assessments etc.
• Knowledge of safety management systems and application.
• Knowledge and use of safety observation programs.
• Ability to prepare Daily Reports and weekly reports
• Have a good knowledge of incident investigation and RCA methodology.
• Communication and teamwork skills are essential with Contractor and clients team
• Must be capable of working in a multinational environment, sensitive to the local culture and an International workforce
• Ability to effectively work independently as well as within a team
• Facilitate and lead safety/toolbox meetings
• Work independently without any external support,
• Good professional integrity abilities
• Good efficiency and productivity skills
• Act in a timely manner with instructions and requests
• Ability to provide efficient and adequate support
• Assist Marine HES supervisor and HES Manager in additional tasks as requested.
• Execution, quality and timeliness of his/her job functions provided by the job description, within the limits of applicable ROK legislation
• Compliance with labour discipline, safety, labour protection and fire safety requirements.
• Integrity of work documentation and compliance with data privacy requirements in terms of information received in the process of performing his/her job functions.
• Compliance with internal regulatory documents, company rules and procedures/policies.
• Timely informing immediate supervisor regarding potential and identified risks for the company business
• Material damage (loss) caused to the company by his/her activities (in-activities) related to performing the job functions
• Good field level HES knowledge and experience
• Ability to apply knowledge and expertise without instruction
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• At least 10 years of experience in a Marine HES role
• NEBOSH certificate or Diploma in health and safety or other industry recognized HSE qualification
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Start Date : 01/05/2019
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs