• Help minimise risk through active management of all major accidents and hazard's.
• Maximise Health, Safety, Environmental and Security performance
• Review strategies, policies, standards and guidance to the business
• Champion initiatives and strategies that drive HSES performance and cultural change, accelerate learning, sharing and best practice.
• Provide leadership to the HSE Team
• Act as deputy to the Head of HSES within the Senior Leadership Team
• Work with the companies HSE to ensure consistency and compliance
• Develop, sustain and drive a culture that stimulates high levels of process safety, HSES performance and continuous improvement.
• Provide strong leadership and proactive support to the Head of HSES, reviewing HSES plans & KPI's and monitoring their implementation.
• Lead, manage and professionally develop a team of HSE advisors onshore and offshore.
• Develop and manage a forward agenda of HSES improvement initiatives, incorporating any initiatives proposed by the company ensuring consistency across the Group as appropriate.
• Seek out gaps in current HSES coverage and adapt the capability and strategy in a timely manner.
• Monitor performance of the HSES Team and take corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure consistent standards of HSES policy, process and practice are applied across all phases of the asset lifecycle.
• Keep abreast of legislative change, influence where possible and ensure that operations and projects are legally compliant and in line with industry best practice.
• Manage and develop the HSES team ensuring a balance of Occupational Health, Quality, Environment and Safety skills are maintained.
Competencies and Qualifications:
• Detailed knowledge of relevant Health, Safety and Environmental practices and legislation.
• Ability to influence and communicate (verbal and written) effectively with site personnel.
• Ability to coach and influence positive safety behaviour.
• Display good analytical skills and rational decision making.
• Highly motivated 'leader of self', ability to be proactive and pragmatic.
• HSES Qualifications - Diploma level or postgraduate regulatory training
• Degree level qualification in Health, Safety and Environmental, Engineering, Science or related subject (desirable).
• Separate Environment Management qualification (desirable).
• Lead and/or Internal Auditor qualified (desirable).
• Track record of Management or Leadership with the ability to influence and embed an HSES agenda at all levels of the organisation.
• Experience of a range of HSES management systems, processes and tools gained in different environments and contexts e.g. onshore, offshore, project construction
• Membership of a relevant professional body e.g. IOSH, IEMA, or working towards (desirable)
• Valid Offshore Medical (desirable).
• Offshore BOSIET (desirable).
Start Date : 07/04/2019
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs