Part A: Job Specification
To review procedures, method statements, JSA’s, work practices for execution of ESW Construction activities. Interface with Engineering Manager on any Field Engineering issues.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Responsible for the review of all technical documentation, including method statements, JSA’s, work methods, design drawings as well as regular reporting.
· Interface with Contractor Engineering team as well as NFE Onshore Project Engineering when required.
· Interface and laisse with RLIC/ QP regarding engineering issues when required.
· Reviewing of Constructability of areas for ESW preparation
Operating Budget: NA
No. of Reporting Staff:
Focal Point for ESW Field Engineering.
Key Result Areas:
· Timely review of technical documentation, ensuring it meets design requirements, including drawings, method statements, JSA’s
· Weekly reports as well as interface issues with external parties
· Timely resolution of field Engineering issues between Contractor and NFE Onshore Project Engineering
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries:
· Works in a Project environment in which the incumbent strives to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance by creating a culture that encourages every one to perform their best every day on every task.
· Works in a highly visible Project environment with large capital expenditures and significant schedule execution pressures.
· Works effectively within established policies and procedures, and participates in the further development of these to meet changing needs.
· Works in a dynamic team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance, which requires the incumbent to demonstrate accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills.
· Demonstrates willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolving business needs.
Communications and Working Relationships:
· Interfaces among various Project teams and departments on issues relating to the position. This interface requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
· Exhibits team leadership skills, integrity, interpersonal understanding, and self-confidence.
· Leads by example and demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealings with all parties.
· Effective team player who collaborates well with others.
· Communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written documents including e-mails.
· Utilizes a systematic approach to problem solving that ensures accuracy, timeliness and quality of documentation in resolution.
· Manages complex tasks to completion within time constrains of Project, with minimal guidance from more experienced staff.
· Manages the resolution of problems in more demanding and less familiar situations using precedent and own acquired knowledge.
Decision Making Authority and Responsibility:
· Makes decisions and solves problems related to a specific discipline/field.
· Establishes credibility with peers, sub-ordinates and supervisors.
· Exercises judgment in making decisions; knows when to seek advice. Understands organizational authority and seeks appropriate line management approvals.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Science (Civil) and ten (10+) years’ relevant experience.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
· Strong teamwork, facilitation, with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to work with diverse cultures to obtain world-class performance.
· Knowledge of Industry standards, specifications & requirements in particular QG and RLIC.
· Middle East region experience preferred, with recent experience (last 5 years) on Qatargas Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
Part B: Person Specification – Minimum Requirements
· Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Science (Civil)
Knowledge and/or Experience
· Minimum ten (10) years’ experience relevant field
· Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1G
· Recent experience (last 5 years) on Qatargas Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
· Field Engineering experience, in support of Civil Construction related activities
Technical and Business Skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to review and comment on technical documents
· Good interpersonal skills
Start Date : 17/03/2019
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs