· Reporting to the Jackets Project Manager, the Construction and Installation Lead is responsible for managing the NFE Offshore jacket construction and installation activities to ensure project objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule. And to ensure that all work is completed in accordance with highest safety and quality standards applicable.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Focal point at site, for implementing safety leadership and safe execution of the work.
2. Assist the Jackets Project Manager in executing Project responsibilities.
3. Manage all construction and installation requirements of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
4. Ensure technical interfaces with Project PMT, Site PMT and Contractors are managed effectively.
5. Support external interfaces with RLC and other operators.
6. Manage all construction and installation requirements of the Project, to ensure the project objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
7. Schedule and arrange technical support to shareholders.
8. Lead, monitor, and approve Contractor construction and installation work.
9. Ensure Contractor design documents and other submittals are reviewed and approved in accordance with the EPC contract requirements.
10. Ensure technical aspects of the Risk Management Plan are managed effectively.
11. Review and approve design changes, specification revisions and exceptions in accordance with the Project Management of Change (PMOC) processes.
12. Coordinate all offshore construction and installation changes, including justification for cost and schedule impacts, in accordance with the PMOC procedure.
13. Provide technical support to procurement activities.
14. Ensure all construction activities expectations of the Quality Assurance plan are met.
15. Prepare technical presentations for review with senior management.
Part B: Person Specification – Minimum Requirements
· Engineering Degree
Knowledge and/or Experience
· 20+ years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects in the Offshore industry, preferably with fixed Offshore Platforms Jackets and Topsides.
· Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
· Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
· Worldwide experience with contractors in particular those involved in the construction of Offshore production facilities
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
· Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
Technical and Business Skills
· A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
· Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
Start Date : 24/02/2019
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs