Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
Designs and supervises construction projects such as airports, bridges, channels, dams, railroads, and roads. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies limited instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Limited supervision needed. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgement.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
• Coordination and communication of various issues among the company's and contractor's engineering team that affect the
discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
• Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards,
and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
• Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
• Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
• Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
• Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor's and subcontractor's locations
• Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
• Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 10 -15 years of closely related professional experience
• Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
• Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
• Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Domaine d'activité : Informatique
Start Date : 17/02/2019
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs