Process Engineer in Paris, France
Paris, France | salary not specified | Contract
• To size the treatment and recycling channels for refinery effluents and petrochemical complexes using Process elements
• Experience biological treatment
• Carry out studies relating to effluent treatment and recycling units (BFD, PFD, PID, calculation notes, simulations ...)
• Pilot, optimize and control the design and implementation of equipment
• Manage interfaces with other packages (handling, civil engineering, piping, electricity, etc.)
• Coordinate with the project managers the progress of the studies in phase of offer as in phase of realization
• Coordinate with the design office the issuance of PID drawings and plans of the installations within the required deadlines
• Manage any modifications and technical deviations
• Coordinate, in connection with the Purchasing department, the issuance of the deliverables required for the order placement: prepare the technical documentation necessary for the purchase of the equipment (technical sheet, specification and requisition).
• Participate in the commissioning of facilities and their operational optimization
You have an engineering degree with, ideally, a specialization in process engineering.
You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
Knowledge in physico-chemical and biological treatment of wastewater would be appreciated.
Start Date : 10/02/2019
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs