Our client a Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Company is looking for a PDMS Coordinator.
• Promote & comply in all activities with applicable safety instructions and other CLIENT HSE procedures,
• Carry out work in compliance with CLIENT values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed CLIENT priorities and objectives, CLIENT standards and procedures and good industry practices,
• Follow-up of pre-FEED and FEED engineering development activities progress related to 3D models development for the P.O.R. project by the contractors, the LLI and packages vendors (as applicable) for the Major Projects. The scope of activities will mainly concern brownfield activities on existing A platform. The activities include the review and comment of engineering and vendor (if applicable) documentation to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications, Corporate standard and HSEQ regulation, international codes, BV and SOLAS applicable rules,
• Review and comment the 3D model related to P.O.R project, address all punches to contractors with resolution proposals. Develop and update punch list registers with contractor, report regularly resolution progress to Management. Review the punch point clearance proposals made by contractor, define their acceptability with CLIENT involves parties (engineering, operations, etc.). Remain pro-active in proposing solutions to clear the punch points.
• Organize and animate internal CLIENT 3D model reviews with engineering disciplines in order to capture comments and clashes, to ensure compliance with discipline requirements and CLIENT specifications.
• Ensure the models are developed in accordance with project specifications, procedures, HSE requirements within time frame while maintaining the highest work quality. In particular, ensure escape ways and safety devices are modelled in compliance with safety requirements.
• Focus on access, handling and maintainability of the various equipment. Lead the review the handling philosophies and dedicated handling reports, ensure compliance with vendor requirements.
• Define and ensure application of 3D model development and review procedures, define progress and milestones criteria for 30%, 60%, 90% model reviews.
• Promote cost-saving and weight saving solutions in the design, promote design alternatives to optimise schedule,
• Check the quality of the engineering documents prepared by the Contractor(s) and his subcontractor(s) & vendors, provide comments in due time and approve via PRODOM the documentation promptly, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements,
• Check the incorporation of CLIENT comments by the Contractor(s) and his subcontractors / vendors in subsequent submissions,
• Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters during Feed & detailed design developments; typically 3D model development, layout reviews, etc…
• Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality,
• Keep a pro-active attitude in front of future interlocutors (contractors, vendors, etc.),
• Participate to the preparation of the various detailed scope of work for 3D modelling discipline covering for FEED and EPC, all in line with Pre-FEED and Statement of Requirements (SOR),
• Participate in the technical offers analysis (FEED and EPC), make recommendations as per best technical terms and assist in vendor selection,
• Attend meetings with potential bidders, as required, during various stage of FEED & EPC CFT
• Assist in the finalization of contractual documents,
• Review and suggest to management possible design solutions and strategies related to brownfield tie-ins scope in relation with PVV and handling engineering scope,
• Identify potential deviations from the CLIENT referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement,
• Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered in the design performance,
• Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management,
• Provide technical answers to technical queries and provide support in deviations requests related to PVV, handling engineering issues,
• Request assistance from shareholder specialists (remote head office), when required,
• Participate in the HAZID/ HAZOP/ Project reviews sessions with CLIENT, Contractors and vendors teams and provide technical answers and clarifications,
• Participate in inspections at site/vendor premises, as required,
• Ensure detailed progress reporting to project management,
• Assist project management team to reply to various correspondence by providing technical support,
• Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• Qualification: Master degree in mechanical engineering,
• Graduate engineer with a good level of technical understanding of all relevant technical disciplines, with at least 10 years’ experience of PVV engineering on onshore/offshore oil & gas project,
• Offshore experience is preferred,
• Good knowledge of industry codes, standards and legislations on SSHE aspect,
• Familiar with 3D model software’s, like E3D, PDMS, SM3D, Navisworks, etc.
• Strong knowledge of SIMOPS and brownfield projects,
• Available for world-wide missions,
• Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus,
• Language: fluent English,
• Computer literate,
• Strong leader ship skills and good communication skills,
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
Domaine d'activité : Informatique
Start Date : 17/12/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs