Project HSE Coordinator / Permit Issuer
Contract - 12 months
Purpose of Job:
• Implement, Monitor, and audit safety standards on the Phase 2 Construction Project. Support the Project SHE Manager and SHEQ Manager in delivering continuous improvement in UK's SHEQ performance (including promoting proactive safety / risk prevention measures).
• Manage the phase 2 project Permit to Work system, ensure it is being adhered to at all times.
Key Activities/ Accountabilities:
• Carry out daily SHE reviews of activities in the field related to the Stublach Gas Storage Site Phase 2 Project.
• Assist with the project Permit to Work system by preparing and issuing of daily Permit to Works & supporting certificates. Managing LOTO (Lock Out and Tag Out) (not required to carry out isolations) procedures and ensuring compliance. Ensuring the SIMOPS procedure is adhered to. Implementation of de-match procedures. Carrying out gas testing and hot Work assessments.
• Attend all daily coordination meetings and site safety consultation meetings as required. When required, lead meetings to raise awareness of SHE topics.
• Responsible for liaising with the UK Permit issuers regarding SIMOPS, risk assessments, or isolation concerns, for phase 2 Work activities.
• Assist the UK SHE Coordinator with delivery of SHE induction and Permit training if required.
• Ensure consistency in terms of all SHE processes and procedures. Leading by example in all Work activities.
• Conduct all aspects of active monitoring to eliminate unsafe behaviours. Write a summary of any Audits, inspections and safe visits and send to SHE management setting out observations and recommendations.
• Has the authority to stop any activity on the site if deemed unsafe.
• Ensure that any events on site are reported. Assist with the analysis of events (accidents, near misses, detection of dangerous situations).
• Assist with implementing the emergency procedures for the Phase 2 project resources, including raising the alarm and undertaking evacuations. This includes the use of radio communications. (The control room shall be the base station for radio communication).
• Assist in organisation of safety awareness campaigns, exercises, safety days etc and maintain awareness of safety issues.
• With the help of the security officer, prevent access by unauthorised persons to the site and ensuring only inducted people are authorised to Work on the site.
• Availability to Work core hours from Monday to Friday. May be requested to Work out of hours Saturday and/or Sunday. May also be requested to Work split shifts in order to provide safety coverage when required.
• First Aider / Defibrillator user
• Fire Warden
Skills / Experience (proof required):
• 5 years' experience in SHE function preferably in Oil and / Gas construction projects - essential.
• NEBOSH Diploma- essential.
• Ability to enforce rules and safety procedures when carrying out activities.
• Ability to conduct SHE inspections and task audits.
• Training ability in incident prevention and risk assessments
• Ability to conduct incident investigations and identify underlying cause
• Up to date knowledge of UK Health & Safety legalisation and guidance.
• Experience of operating Permit to Work systems.
• Experience Working on a COMAH site.
• Knowledge and Experience of large civil activities.
• Knowledge and Experience of drilling and well site activities.
There will be times when you may be required to undertake additional tasks, duties and responsibilities within your capabilities. The company reserves the right to vary your tasks, duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to the needs of the business.
However, you will not be assigned to duties or required to perform services which you cannot reasonably perform or which are outside the range of your normal skills and experience.
Domaine d'activité : Informatique
Start Date : 15/11/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs