Mechanical Designers X 2
Initial 6 Month Contract - Likely To Be Extended
Provide design solutions for the nuclear industry through production of:
• Design Schemes (with appropriate support)
• Design Proposal Drawings
• Detail Drawings
• Fabrication Drawings
• General Assemblies
• Bills of Materials
• Input to Technical Specifications and O&M Manuals
• Take responsibility for delivery of work packages to programme, budget and required quality.
• The Mechanical Designer will ideally have some experience in applying relevant EH&S issues as required by legislation (and applicable Directives).
• Support at Designers Risk Assessments / Design Reviews and ideally at HAZOP studies.
• The Mechanical Designer will have experience with Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Vault & a working knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Have a sound knowledge of fabrication techniques as well as achievable manufacturing accuracy,
• The Mechanical Designer will have some hands on experience and a good knowledge of geometric tolerance, weld symbols, limits and fits, surface finish.
• Working knowledge of commonly used materials and standards.
• Ideally have some experience of formal change control.
• HNC/HND as a minimum with ideally extensive experience
• Ideally have experience of producing mechanical design deliverables for Mechanical Handling Equipment, Special Purpose Machinery, and Lifting Equipment etc.
• Prepared to travel and work occasionally at customer's sites and locations, when required
Start Date : 15/11/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs