Description du poste
Our client is now recruiting for a Network Consulting Engineer - Voice & Data
Provides support to more complex IT Voice/Data Strategic projects/areas. Performs in depth research, analysis and evaluation of initiatives, typically adapting and using established tools and methods.
Play major role in strategizing future Voice and Data technical architecture and road map
Ensure highest level of Voice and Data Service availability
Recommends actions that deliver enhancements in service, quality, or efficiency.
May require project/product management of enhancements to established processes or solutions.
1. Measurement metrics & tools - Develops and recommends enhancements to established IT metrics and tools to track and report progress of defined elements of IT functions (Voice and Data), projects or processes against defined targets and goals. Presents recommendations to IT management audiences. Evaluates performance metrics for an assigned area to identify the key messages. Recommends corrective actions to the appropriate audience (business function heads, IT EMEA or world-wide, vendors etc).
2. Preparing business cases - Provides analytical support to Project Lead in preparing a business case. Performs defined analysis which can involve evaluation of vendors, Voice and Data solutions, business needs etc. Develops and structures recommendations including detailed analysis, technical rationales, associated benefits and risks.
3. Project/product manages enhancements for established processes, product releases, and IT governance initiatives. Uses approved tools and methodologies to manage and report project progress and results. Includes product management of ME/GSP/cross regional initiatives and deployment of corporate products/features.
4. Quality assurance & compliance - Supports quality assurance processes by developing and recommending specific audit criteria, methods and tools to evaluate and report required elements of IT project/process compliance. Includes externally accepted and existing solutions used with the Client. Uses established methods/tools to evaluate assigned processes and determine compliance gaps and proposes solutions.
5. Analysis & evaluation - Performs financial and statistical analysis relating to Voice and Data costs and service availability. Supports decision-making by evaluating and recommending opportunities to optimise and/or control costs, enhance IT or business results. Presents analysis and recommendations in appropriate formats to aid understanding.
6. Strategic/tactical recommendations - Performs market research, analysis and benchmarking (competitor capability/solutions, best practices, business needs etc). Under guidance, translates into meaningful tactical recommendations. Ensures recommendations are aligned with global developments/direction.
7. Business & IT knowledge - Develops/maintains knowledge of the Clients business (IT strategies, operations and processes etc) and business environment (current and emerging IT, industry and market practices etc), together with technical job knowledge. Provides new insights and shares relevant knowledge with peers/managers.
Essential Experience and Skills
1. Fluent in English
2. Excellent written & verbal communication skills
3. Good presentation skills with experience of presenting technical concepts and solutions to technical & non- technical audiences
4. Good general understanding of computer/I.T. environment including current and emerging trends and practices, networking, data-communications, internet
5. Good project management skills with experience of co-ordinating defined component of projects, processes or products
6. Basic knowledge of a complex business including business & IT strategies, processes, systems etc and the business environment
7. Good understanding of financial planning/budgeting principles (experience of developing complex elements of business plans / controlling a project budget)
8. Good judgement & reasoning skills with experience of developing business focused solutions to complex issues
9. Excellent planning & organising skills
10. Good knowledge of agency/vendor management practices (with experience of vendor management)
11. Excellent p.c. skills
Minimum 10 years’ experience in Voice and /or Data network stream
Graduate in Telecommunication / Electronics
Holding qualification CCNP / CCNA / ITIL
Holding qualification CCIE
This position will be based in Dubai reporting to IT Manager – ME and GSP.
Détails du poste
Lieu de travail Dubaï, Émirats Arabes Unis
Domaine de la société Agences de placement/recrutement
Type de société Employeur (secteur privé)
Type d'emploi Employé à Temps Plein
Salaire mensuel Non spécifié
Nombre de postes à pourvoir Non spécifié
Offre Réf. JB3841031
Niveau de carrière Expérimenté
Domaine d'activité : Mechanical
Start Date : 21/10/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs