Waste Management Facility Manager - Rotation - Iraq
A leading international provider of waste management solutions with a large focus on the Oil & Gas sector have recently secured a contract with an IOC in Iraq to support the management of general waste from the camps and other facilities.
The scope includes collection and delivery to the Waste Management Facility as well as the Operation of WMF including segregation, treatment, recycling, storage, landfilling etc.
As such our client are searching for qualified candidates to fill a number of key roles. The most important of which at this time is a Waste Management Facility Manager role.
- Overall management of the Waste Management Facility.
- Hands-on supervision of junior operations staff.
- Building an operations culture with a strong committment to HSE and Quality.
- Training and mentoring of junior and national staff.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client representatives.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years international experience.
- 3+ years within waste management operations.
- Degree from a recognised university or equivalent experience.
This role is offered on a rotational basis. The schedule is to be confirmed.
Start Date : 21/06/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs