• Lead the ICSS scope for the Sea Lion FPSO.
• The FPSO ICSS Lead will be responsible to coach, mentor and challenge the FPSO Contractor in delivering the overall philosophy, specification and design of the ICSS and associated digitalisation aspects to ensure it is safe, efficient and secures value for PMO through field life.
Provide key support to the FPSO FEED Manager in delivery of the FPSO FEED as part of a small multidiscipline and globally spread client team, working closely with and overseeing the FPSO Contractor (and subcontractors') activities.
Ensure that the design and execution of the FPSO is inherently focused on securing safe, efficient value for PMO through field life aligned to key Sea Lion objectives related to asset remoteness.
Drive the rigour of the ICSS system design to ensure efficient execution of the FPSO and across interfaces.
Ensure that the elements of Digitalisation to support the overall field Integrated Intelligent Operations and remoteness objectives are fulfilled in the design of the FPSO and supporting infrastructure.
Transition into subsequent project execution and handover to operations phases.
• Compliance with the Company and Contract Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and towards the development Safety Case.
• Delivering robust and efficient design and execution plans for ICSS and Telecommunications
• Delivering Digitalisation Implementation and other related aspects of the FPSO FEED according to client functional specification and Sea Lion key aspects (remoteness, metocean, etc.).
• Ensure that all engineering work is carried out in accordance with Asset priorities and schedules as set out in the project plan.
• Drive the detailed agenda for capturing value through Digitalisation and Integrated Intelligent operations and ensure that this is captured in the design and execution plan for the FPSO and interfacing elements.
• Supporting other discipline areas in growing team and interfacing significantly with Subsea and Operations teams.
• Identify and apply appropriate value adding lessons learned from previous relevant projects.
• Deliver the ICSS scope to ensure that the FPSO elements of the Sea Lion project are sanction ready.
• Capture the value of Digitalisation in a lease and operate FPSO context for a remote operation.
• Chartered Engineer.
• University degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Skills / experience:
• Minimum 15 years relevant industry experience.
• ICSS and Telecommunications Management experience in Client role.
• Drive and interest in Digitalisation Implementation aspects across all project scopes (FPSO, Subsea and Subsurface )
• Experience in resolving interfaces between floating systems and subsea architecture.
• Experience in client role working with FPSO contractors / shipyards / engineering contractors
• Ability to write specifications and scopes of work.
• Ability to review and influence discipline engineering deliverables.
• Knowledge (e.g. systems, software, procedures, regulations):
• Experience of UK Safety Case and associated regulations, tools and processes.
• Deep knowledge and interest in tools and processes to support digital transformation in all project lifecycle phases.
• Attributes and behaviours:
• Safety leadership
• Delivery focussed and proactive
• Motivated by doing things differently
• Relationship building and maintaining
• Ability to embrace and adapt to uncertainty and change
• Collaborative working
• Willingness to travel
Start Date : 21/06/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs