1.Monitor that commissioning and operation activities in field are carried out according to quality standards and safety procedures including adherence to work permit requirements.
2. Prepare an overall refinery shift report and report to superior
3. Maintain refinery operation in safe condition in case of un-stable conditions such as emergency shutdown, incident, and so on.
4. Monitor environment (effluent and flue gas) in order to advise corrective actions timely.
5. Interface with maintenance team and prioritize the maintenance jobs according to the production priorities.
6. Interface with laboratory and production team and prioritize actions according to the production priorities.
7. Interface with safety team and act as an Incident Commander in case of major incidents such as fire, explosive gas release, toxic gas release.
8. Can be the authorized person designated by the site manager to approve a Permit To Work for major activities according to the project Permit to Work Procedure.
9. Shift work.
Start Date : 26/03/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs