Plan, manage, coordinate and monitor the Safety, Health, Environment and Security issues pertaining to the NFE Onshore Project to ensure project deliverables comply with approved project plans.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Responsible for the organization, planning and execution of project SHE&S deliverables.
2. Conducts periodic meetings with the Contractor to review progress and report on Loss Prevention related issues
3. Leads the FEED HAZOP promoting effective consensus building where appropriate and coaching for the optimum performance of supervised contractor staff.
4. Review and audit all FEED and EPC contract safety and risk reports.
5. Authorize and implement all site safety procedures and assist in the development of both project and site safety policies.
6. Responsible for weekly, monthly, and annual reporting on project Loss Prevention actives progress, schedule and safety.
7. Coordinates with Contractors SHE&S personnel, project management team, project personnel and Qatargas operating personnel for all SHE&S project deliverables.
8. Provides SHE &S input to contractors and PMT during all phases of the project.
9. Ensures cost effective Safety programs are utilized by the PMT to improve project efficiency, reduce project costs and maintain high safety level and schedule along with the highest quality.
10. Coordinates and reviews project SHE&S procedures
11. Maintains SHE&S interfaces with Contractor, PMT, and other functional SHE&S managers.
12. Coordinates the scheduling of SHE&S field personnel actives to ensure adequate coverage for project requirements
13. Assist in the implementation of Qatargas cost control procedures and change order evaluation
14. Manages and directs project SHE&S staff
15. Responsible for championing Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies and programs and carrying out specific duties and responsibilities related to this job as speed out in Management system documentation policies procedures, local documentation, Management System Manual and other related documents.
• Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent within Loss Prevention discipline.
• 15+ years of experience as a Loss Prevention professional including 5+ years in a second line management position.
• Recent (within the last five years) experience of Loss Prevention engineering on mega projects’ FEED and EPC phases (>USD$1G total capital expenditure).
• A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical application
Start Date : 09/03/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs