My client, an international technology pioneer, is currently looking for a professional lead substation commissioning engineer to support activities in the Substation BU. You will be mostly at substation sites.
Role based in Malaysia – Initial contract of 1 year of possibility of extension.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
• Commissioning and testing of substation equipment and systems, including circuit breakers, switches, transformers, substation computers, communication gateways, and Substation LAN’s, for AIS & GIS substations with voltages from LV to HV
• Provide support and input to protection and control engineers
• Participate as a member of project teams to assist in the development of the project schedule for construction and outages, and provide technical guidance for testing and commissioning activities.
• Coordinate test equipment shipping to and from site.
• Assist Substation Commissioning Manager meet project goals
• Strong interface with multiple stakeholders: utility, industrial and commercial
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering – Ideally Electrical Eng.
• +5 years of experience in substation testing and commissioning
• Experience in testing and commissioning of transformers + power systems
• Possess Leadership skills – Experience in mentoring junior engineers
Are you ready to take up the challenge and work within a strong international team?
Start Date : 23/01/2018
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs