Job description :
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services UAE for a:
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible and collaborate with Planning Engineer and to its follow-up according to work completion.
Your main duties will be to:
- Able to manage the mobilization of the work team.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Analyze the quotation recieved and obtain other quotations.
- Negotiate and issue purchase orders for materials used on construction sites.
- Perform various occasional mandates at the project manager's request
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Ideally, you will have a Degree in Physical Science or Engineering discipline from a recognized university with minimum of 10 years experience in execution of Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activities for a Gas Plant.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ proven experience working in a similar role
- You will preferably have previous work experience in GCC country. Experience working in Iraq is advantage.
- You will have proven experience in Safety precautions and occupational hazards in the use of equipment; safe work methods and practices.
- You will have a good interpersonal and organization skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
Start Date : 28/12/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs