• Implement the Division Responsibilities Matrix which records the Project’s agreed assignment of various contract management tasks and the Standard Work Process Procedures applicable to Contract Administration.
• Administers assigned contracts maintaining a continual review of progress and providing management with information regarding projected financial or technical difficulties.
• Coordinates with designated staff on operational activities affecting contractual rights and obligations, contract performance, contract administration and other major matters.
• Administers moderately complex contract changes by negotiating with customer personnel and obtaining settlement.
• Administers information programs to ensure mutual understanding of contract terms and conditions.
• Prepares periodic status reports for management.
• Attends contract meetings (progress, technical and commercial).
• Prepares and issues Minutes of Meeting (MoM) for all contracts meetings.
• Ensures that Contractor conforms to the provisions of the contract.
• Advises the Subcontract Contractual Manager of any circumstances or events involving changes.
• Advises the Subcontract Contractual Manager of potential claim situations, proposing some different alternatives to mitigate them.
• Provides assistance and information to Supervision and Inspection Team, related to the terms and conditions of the contracts.
• Prepares and sends letters to Subcontractors, maintaining letter logs and working files for assigned Subcontracts.
-English , level C1,C2
-Degree in Law, Business Administration , Engineering
-Availability to work abroad ( Middle East)
-Preferable to have former experience in EPC Contracts in Construction / Engineering companies of the Oil/ Gas field or Power
-Work in a Leader EPC Contractor
-Good Salary conditions according to the experience provided by the candidat
Start Date : 01/11/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs