· Managing the work in accordance with the schedules and budgets pre-established for all the Subcontractors. Managing, coordinating and controlling all the assembly phases and for ensuring the compliance of the construction schedule by the Subcontractors.
· Weekly checking, along with the respective supervisors and the Planning Engineer, all of the schedules in order to analyse the Construction situation.
· Complying with and ensuring compliance with on-site Environment and Health and Safety Rules and Regulations.
· Coordination among the different Assembly Subcontractors. Participate in the planning of the Construction, as well as in the development of Subcontractors’ programmes personnel, equipment and tools needs.
· In coordination with the Quality Control Manager, ensuring compliance with the projects Quality Assurance Plan.
· Ensure that the construction work is carried out in accordance with the engineering specifications and drawings.
Requirements and qualifications
- Fluent English level.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Availability to work abroad (Middle East)
- Experience in a similar position. Preferable to have former experience in EPC Contracts in Construction / Engineering companies of the Oil/ Gas field or Power.
- Local contract in Saudi Arabia.
- Work in a Leader EPC Contractor.
- Good Salary conditions according to the experience provided by the candidate.
Start Date : 01/11/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs