Carryout a variety of inspection activities for static equipment within the designated areas of responsibility and report the findings. Gather data for review and analysis by Senior inspection engineers.
1. Monitor and follow-up on the activities in the designated area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the company’s requirements and contract specifications and conditions. Report on work progress and evaluate the performance.
2. Carry out day-to-day inspection activities in the designated area of responsibility.
3. Fill out inspection checklist and ensure that all work permits applications are properly filled out and addressed.
4. Inspect all equipment in the designated area, reports issues as appropriate.
5. Ensure that safe working procedures and practices are undertaken in all activities.
6. Identify drawings and manuals required for conducting inspection activities.
7. Assist in preparing and submitting daily reports on inspection works accomplished
8. Coordinates with contracts as required
9. Conduct periodic integrity site visits and report and anomalies
10. Conduct visual inspection for relief valves after overhauling
11. Carry out inspection as per inspection and test plan.
12. Carry out welding inspection and witness the Hydrotest.
13. Prepare NDT packages and coordinate with maintenance contractors.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned by senior engineer.
Inspection International Codes (e.g. API, AWS)
International Design Codes (e.g. ASME, ANSI)
Material and Corrosion
Process Safety Management
Diploma in inspection or equivalent preferably API certifications
Start Date : 22/10/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs