• To support/manage the delivery of the selected client projects (e.g. Cluster Pump Stations Rebuild)
• Liaise on a day to day basis with the Project Manager for the effective management of the project.
• Multi- discipline interface management between Projects, Operations and Main Execution Contractor
• Liaison with General Engineering Contractor to ensure all aspects of the brownfield construction and integration activities are planned and sequenced in accordance with the master plan.
• Review the delivery plan in conjunction with the selected execution Contractor to ensure all procurement and Engineering support is provided throughout the project.
• Liaising on day to day basis with the General Construction Management Contractor (GCMC) to ensure Construction is managed in a safe and timely manner.
• Demonstrate a pragmatic approach and risk based approach to solving interface deficiencies.
• Assist with Projects Risk management and facilitate appropriate planning and actions accordingly
• Input to all aspects of planning the works and manage the risk register in conjunction with the Project Manager. Champion HSE values.
• Manage all weekly and monthly reporting to Management ensuring consistent formats and data across all work fronts.
• Facilitate appropriate meeting with key stakeholders and take minutes and manage action tracking as required.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Min 10 years’ experience working in the oil & gas industry including experience in a Project Engineering capacity.
• Extensive Project & Brownfield experience is preferred.
• Work independently and meeting deadlines.
• Degree in relevant engineering discipline.
• Professional or Chartered Engineer with a recognised professional organisation
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Previous Middle East experience would be an advantage although not essential
• Flexibility with business trips worldwide as and when required, including off rotation
• Interpersonal Skills; cultural awareness, positive attitude, commitment, initiative, team player, oral & written communication, drive, and energy.
• Demonstrate integrity in all aspects of the job.
• Proven track record for delivery in remote locations with limited resources.
Start Date : 24/09/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs