Profile A: Construction Supervisor
- Interpersonal skills in the Client-Supplier relationship .
- Preparation of documents necessary for the submission of applications for various permits.
- Encoding Purchase Requests in SAP.
- Analyze the work to be carried out and evaluate the risks of this work.
- Management of co-activities and organization of work requiring a shutdown.
- Supervise planning or plan work.
- Communicate the detailed work schedule to the managers for integration into the maintenance work schedule.
- Establish different permits (Notice, Order, Planning Order, Fire Permit and Risk Analysis) in SAP and SECUSINE.
- Provide explanations requested to the Production Controller, HSEI Coordinator and Team Leader for approval of permits.
- Kick-off meeting to communicate the standards to be complied with and to write the meeting report.
- To direct, coordinate, organize and supervise the execution of the Works:
• Follow-up work site ie: conformity specifications and file good for construction, specification Total, respect planning and to raise the problems encountered.
• Follow-up security site ie: compliance with instructions, safety evaluation, team meeting plus report and to raise the problems encountered.
- Ensure compliance with deadlines, costs, environment and safety. For more information about this role please contact our London office
Start Date : 21/09/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs