• Performs Job Card required task such as : OCTG Pipe preparation, visual thread inspection, VAM connections make-up supervision, Pipe handling supervision, accessories inspections onshore or at rig site.
• Conducts VAM Field Service inspection services as per VAM Field Service Procedures, VAM running book and customer site specific instructions.
• Prepares and issues customer inspection report on time
• Updates the VAM Field service on-line database with job report data.
• Obtains signed service field tickets from operations
• Conducts business in compliance with all company policies (code of conduct & ethics, safety, environment, travel and expenses, etc)
• Ensures quality of service work leading to customer satisfaction
• Responds to technical questions on VAM Connections
• Authority to accept or reject connections and/or make-up of joints at rig
• Reports to the VAM Field Service Regional Manager in Dubai
• Liaise with Oil & Gas customer drilling, casing, completion departments, VAM Field service planning desk
Required experience and Skills:
• Degree or Diploma in Engineering is a must.
• Inspection Qualification on NDT casing and Tubular Inspector
• English speaking and writing skills
• Good communication and relationship skills
• Observation skills / visual inspection experience
• Capable to behave in difficult environment (offshore, climate, country)
• Computer literate (office suite)
• Adaptable to rig environment (onshore & offshore)
• Capable to pass survival training
• VAM Connection knowledge is a plus
• OCTG Product Knowledge
5 Years of experience is required.
Start Date : 15/09/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs