Técnicas Reunidas is a leading Group in the area of Engineering and Construction of industrial plants in the sectors of Oil and Gas, Refining and Petrochemical, Energy and Infrastructures. Técnicas Reunidas is seeking to recruit Construction Manager. It is required:
- Fluency in English, Spanish language is a plus.
- A verifiable BSc Engineering University Degree is required.
- At least eight (25) years total experience in Engineering / Construction industry in EPC Project. Experience as Construction Manager from 7 to 10 years.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Responsible for achiving the safest, highest quality and most economical construction EPC Project.
- Support the overall construction.
- Lead a team of installation, construction, commissioning, engineers, superintendents, foremen and other support personnel to assure that the completed plant meets the requirements of te specifications and schedule.
- Manage all technical aspects of the project to ensure proper safect, toolin, and manpower requirements.
- Responsible for field operations on Energy Services projects including site management, technical advisory services, Field execution performance (EHS, quality, schedule & cost).
- Interface with Sourcing & suppliers on delivery, receiving, as delivered conditions and warrantly items.
- Conduct weekly Perfomance meetings with all Subcontractor's Management to review a detailed EHS, schedule, work Interface issues and formulate actions plans.
- Check progress and quality constantly to allow inmediate correction of any problems.
- Communicate with upper management with monthly (detailed) reports.
- Provide Construction expertise on any construction or subcontractor related issues as required.
- Approve and distribute all site-generated documents, reports and correspondence to the client and the home office.
- Responsible for the overall project execution, adherence to contract specifications and code requirements.
Previous experience in EPC Projects, cryogenic plants and gas revamping plants is of added value.
Start Date : 28/08/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs