To supervise the execution of engineering, procurement, erection and commissioning for activities related to structural matters.
1. To follow-up Engineer’s activities related to structures studies and ensure compliance with Company/Project specifications and with the requirements of the project documentation.
2. To ensure that the wellhead structural systems and equipment comply with the contract requirements and with acceptable industrial norms and practices
3. Liaise with contractor’s design staff as and when required to ensure efficient and timely resolution of all issues identified during engineering work.
4. To participate in testing and inspection activities at site and at supplier facilities
5. To monitor construction, outfitting and commissioning activities at the onshore fabrication site and during offshore installation, hook-up and commissioning
6. To liaise with other Company staff at site and at other locations for coordination of interface design and other activities
7. To manage technical evaluation of the bids and prepare technical recommendation with Engineering Manager.
8. To follow-up procurement, construction, expediting, FAT and assist in pre-commissioning for discipline related activities.
9. To review and comment on CONTRACTOR documents in due time and as expected as predetermined in the Contractual requirement.
10. To anticipate problems in his/her discipline and inform COMPANY Engineering Manager.
11. To highlight and report any deficiencies or changes to the Contractual scope of the basis of design. Management is to be immediately informed regarding any deviation, risk or concerns related on HSE, technical, planning or cost issues.
12. To review and analyze planning updates including critical path for discipline related activities; review and approve progress for discipline related activities, and coordinate with COMPANY Engineering Manager.
13. To ensure that CONTRACTOR resources and organisation are adequate and competent for achieving the discipline engineering and procurement works.
14. To prepare responses to all technical requested from CONTRACTOR and Project with the aim to add value by minimising costs without sacrificing safety or the level of quality. This includes offering solutions and informing the Engineering Manager.
15. To provide detailed assistance to COMPANY Engineering Manager on derogations, exemption or modification requests.
16. To undertake technical evaluation of Change Order Requests for the parts related to the discipline.
17. To participate in all audit activities (HSE, PTRs, HAZOPS…).
18. To ensure adequate workload sharing with discipline engineering, and to ensure that discipline Engineering benefits from his assignment on Project. Also, to be available to provide discipline added value point of view to other Project activities than for engineering (e.g. QA/QC activities, precom/com, start-up, O&Ms…)
19. To participate and propose solution in interfaces resolution between Contractors for all MEC matters.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND
Qualification: Bachelor Degree (Civil Engineering) equivalent or more.
Professional Experience (number of years) : 15
Experience within project : (number of years) : 10
Start Date : 14/05/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs