OFFSHORE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Location: Paris (France) or Yokohama (Japan) for 3 years – then South Korea for 18 months and then Mozambique for 1 year
Duration: 5.5 years
Starting Date: Mid-May 2017
Languages: English. French is a plus.
DETAILED DESIGN PHASE (PARIS or YOKOHAMA) – 3 years:
The Offshore Operations Specialist reports to the JV O&M Manager. The role is based in Paris or Yokohama.
The position shall ensure that operational input into design will add value to meet operational requirements, in accordance with Class, project specifications, codes and standards and Mozambique regulations. The role requires extensive hands on and supervisory / management experience (i.e. 15+ years) on offshore operational facilities, preferably FPSO / FSO, shipyard and project positions. The role is requires someone who is a team player, but is able to work independently to achieve project deliverables.
Demonstrated operational experience, and full understanding, is required in the areas of:
· Project studies, workshops and reviews;
· Operational HSE responsibility during design, shipyard, construction, commissioning and operational phases;
· Shipyards construction, MC, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities;
· Shipyard safe systems of work (Permit to Work);
· Operational handover activities;
· Shipyard Construction and commissioning SIMOPS / CONOPS management experience;
· Equipment and systems mechanical and electrical isolation experience;
· Offshore utilities and marine systems operations experience;
Start Date : 06/05/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs