The service holder is responsible, within the Absheron project technical team, for all activities related to the definition, design, procurement, fabrication, integration, commissioning of the ICSS system integrating both surface and subsea equipments. The service holder acts as the Project technical authority for this discipline. The serive holder organises, supervises, controls and coordinates the works relative to the ICSS system design as well as works and studies performed by the various contractors for whom he is the contact point.
The service holder reports to the Absheron EPS Technical Manager, highlighting concerns encountered during the performance of his duties.
The service holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements and for implementing HSSE rules within his area of responsibility.
ICSS contractual strategy assumes System Integrator to be involved in ICSS development. System integrator is expected to be in charge of ICSS procurement.
The service holder shall:
1. Ensure development of Scope of Work for System Integrator, participate to contract preparation and System Integrator contractor selection
2. Expedite input data from platform design contractor required for System Integrator contractor to start ICSS design and procurement
3. Ensure system integrator timely allocated required and competent resources to implement its contractual tasks
4. Ensure close follow-up on all packages interfaces, e.g. platform ICSS - SPCS, platform - Oil Rocks facilities
5. Define, follow up and evaluate all ICSS discipline related studies to be carried out by the project contractors
6. Define, follow up and evaluate all field instrumentation related studies to be carried out by the project contractors
7. Guide / actively participate in the definition and design of the ICSS system thru FEED and Detailed Design phases
8. Promote alternatives for instrument design to reduce and optimize onshore / offshore works and scope of ICSS supply
9. Verify ICSS discipline studies during engineering (technical, costs, planning, interfaces, reporting)
10. Lead ICSS related evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review/approval of deliverable from the design contractors and ICSS supplier
11. Facilitate and follow up assistance from TOTAL corporate organization or from external specialists as necessary
12. Be in contact with Operations team, contribute to smooth completion before hand-over to the Operations
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The Absheron field is located offshore Azerbaijan in the Caspian Sea in 500m of water, about 100km south east of Baku, 25km north east of Shah Deniz field and 33km south of Oil Rocks production and processing facilities. The Absheron development includes:
a single well connected to SOCAR operated Oil Rocks facilities.
a 33-35 km insulated 12” line with both wet insulated section and PIP section
a dedicated receiving platform where gas and liquids will be separated.
35km of production umbilical and one SSIV umbilical
The development well will be spudded in Q3 2017 and the objective is to start production by Q4 2019. Project scope includes greenfield facilities, e.g. HP gas well X-mas tree, production flowline and umbilical, not permanently manned separation platform, and brownfield modifications on Oil Rocks facilities.
Schedule driven, Fast Track project (start-up target is Q4 2019).
Project will have different technical referential applicable:
- Tie in to Existing facilities modifications design by SOCAR NIPI to local norms and practices,
- new EPS platform design to international regulations, code and standards. Jackets and bridges to be designed by SOCAR NIPI, will require close supervision and rigorous verifications.
- URF package will be designed in accordance with TOTAL referential 2016
- SPS package will follow Contractor’s standard, plus specific mitigations actions derived from GAP analysis performed versus Total referential
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Service Holder must be specialist with extensive experience of control and safety systems in offshore
plants, 10 years in ICSS discipline.
Service holder must have also knowledge and experience in field instrumentation
Experience of working with System Integrator much appreciated.
Working on Projects during FEED and EPC phase. 2-3 projects.
Start Date : 02/05/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs