NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE IN UAE AND ABLE TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a small Payroll Team based at out Head Office for the Middle-East region. You will follow up of payroll from employee’s in-boarding to final settlement and be responsible of the payroll process from the input of the variable data to the validation of the pay slip before bank transfer.
Your main duties will be to:
Day to day Payroll duty:
- Input monthly variable data, attendance.
- Input monthly regularization data.
- Control the entire payroll for each employee of the perimeter with a focus in the: Bank account; Leave balance; Variable data; Final settlement; New comers.
- Be in contact directly with the Operation/Payroll Support in the Business Centers to collect the monthly payroll variable data.
- Be the single point of contact of his dedicated population (reply to the employees’ questions, to the Managers) keeping Team Leader in the loop.
- Report/escalate the complaints.
- Numeric filing of the payment documents.
- Reporting KPI.
- Liaises with accounting to reach the proper posting in accounting system.
Ideally you will have a Diploma in Accounting or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years' of relevant experience in payroll and accounts processing. You will have proven experience with a good level of accounting knowledge and possessed analytical skills.
You will have previous experience working in the Oil & Gas industry will be a plus and MUST be familiar with Middle-East Labour Laws.
You will have a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office with exposure to Payroll or Accounting systems, ERP, such as GEMS.
You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English. You will have a great eye for detail with the ability to work in accurate and systematic way to be able to prioritize your work efficiently.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services promotes diversity. All our positions are suitable for disabled people.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Start Date : 19/04/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs