SECTION 2: KEY ROLES
• Accountable for HSE standards for Project TAR activities and taking corrective actions in the case of non-compliance pre TAR.
• Reports to the Project Manager SCPX Facilities
• Single Point of Contact (SPC) for all Project TAR activities leading up to Execute
• Work across functional boundaries to deliver Project TAR deliverables
• Accountable for delivery of both Engineering and Construction Project TAR deliverables within the given Milestones.
• Close out of Project TAR activities - Post TAR.
SECTION 3: POSITION REPORTS TO PM Facilities
SECTION 4: PRE-REQUISITES
SECTION 4.1: BASIC SKILLS
• Proven Team Leader
• Ability to perform effectively in a team environment, inclusive of demonstrating collaborative, cooperative, flexible, adaptable, respectful, and tactful personal characteristics
• Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy
• Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all quality-related issues
• Competent in effectively communicating in both verbal and written English
• Ability to advise Delivery Team to stop work if significant issues arise in meeting Technical Specification requirements or there is a likelihood that safety is compromised
• Ability to understand, develop and implement TAR documentation
• Physical ability to walk, climb, and otherwise access construction work locations
• Ability of auditing the contractors, service providers in order ensure contractors work as per contract requirements
SECTION 4.2: TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Expertise in comprehending, interpreting, and communicating schedules, cost estimates, fabrication and isometric drawings.
• Full understanding of planning and work flow process
• Ability to communicate upper management and to multi language work force
• Preferred Engineering Degree
• Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
SECTION 4.3: EXPERIENCE
• Experience of working in a brownfield environment
• Experience and ability to work across functional boundaries.
• Understanding of training & Competency requirements
• Experience in a Leadership delivery role
• Experience of leading a multi-national team
SECTION 5: RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
• Demonstrate HSE leadership by actively engaging the customer site team and construction contractors with actions that contribute to delivering on customer’s HSE expectations
• Accountable for executing the pre TAR in accordance with HES standards and within COW requirements
• Accountable for the overall preparation, planning, and execution of the scope for engineering and procurement
• Accountable for management of the preparation of Projects TAR Scope of Work in order to execute work necessary to assure safe, environmental compliance and reliable operations.
• Oversees the establishment of the contracting strategy and deliverables.
• Conducts scheduled meetings and monitors milestone achievement progress to assure the planning and preparation process remains on schedule.
• Delivers the turnaround execution within budget constraints of schedule and cost.
• Provides turnaround progress reports to Management to communicate progress on preparation for the Project TAR prior to execution.
• Provides overall support for Projects TAR engineering & procurement and contractor resources during the define and execution stage.
• Participate in the decision process relating to the disposition of non-conformances, concessions to specification and codes that are requested by contractor.
• Determine, track and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Establishes synergistic team work environment within the Projects turnaround organization for effective preparation, planning, and execution of the turnaround ensuring critical involvement of the broad cross section of the plant personnel and departments.
Start Date : 07/04/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs