• Manage and deliver in-field implementation of the overall execution plan for SCPX brownfield work
• Liaise with client’s Region Operations and Contractor organisations and ensure that the contractor’s plans and work schedules for brownfield activities are properly aligned with Operations procedures and control of work requirements and that work is carried out in coordination with Operations management.
• Provide assurance that works are undertaken in accordance with SIMOPS and control of work requirements, agreed plans, procedures and specifications, and that appropriate Management of Change measures are implemented
• Coordinate and performance manage review of documents issued to Operations for review and validate comments and feedback to contractor.
• Review, monitor and ensure compliance with eCOW (Control of Work) requirements.
• Provide technical oversight and review of work packages that provide a satisfactory basis for execution of brownfield work
• Interface with the contractor & applicable subcontractor speciality groups to coordinate their at-site support of brownfield works.
• Prepare for and attend the Activity Planning meetings, Operations interface meeting and weekly Permit Planning meetings and progress actions required from each and specifically perform responsibilities of 12 week Gate Keeper.
• Set up and manage direct relationships between Company, Contractor and Operations to effect safe and efficient execution of brownfield workscopes and investigate reasons and share learnings for any non-compliance with Operations procedures.
• Act as on-site SPA for Temporary Facilities (Construction Camps, Pipe Storage Areas) to ensure Company contractual requirements are respected.
• Liaise with contractor to monitor and facilitate any maintenance and modifications to minimise negative impact on camp based construction teams.
• Assist and support the SCPX Pipelines Project objectives
• Demonstrate HSSE participation by actively engaging with the client site teams and construction contractor with actions that contribute to delivering on client’s HSSE expectations
• Review, endorse, and monitor contractor’s plans, procedures and method statements and ensure the requirements of associated inspection & test plans are adhered to
• Participate in the weekly construction progress meetings with the project management team & the pipeline contractor and subcontractors
• Undertake surveillance of the contractor’s activities in project and brownfield zones
• Participate as required in review of site engineering queries. Resolve with contractor where no design change required
• Ensure that regular brownfield coordination meetings are held with the contractor and the Operations team. Take action to ensure that any threats to efficient execution of the project scope are resolved with the participation and cooperation of Operations and the contractor.
• Verify contractor readiness to commence activities at each project brownfield area in line with activity Planning schedule.
• Interface with Handover and Commissioning Teams to ensure thorough punch out and verification of handover documentation
• Complete special assignments related to brownfield works as requested by SCPX Delivery Manager (Performance, Temporary Facilities and Brownfield)
• Develop and maintain, in conjunction with Operations, a comprehensive Lessons Learned dossier for brownfield works and ensure that all key Execution and Management of Change aspects are captured.
• Performance management of contractor in resolving issues associated with Temporary Facilities.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• University Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years of engineering & pipeline installation experience in Oil & Gas construction
• Experience involving the installation of major International projects (preferably pipelines)
• Experience of working in and close to operating process areas involving gas and liquid hydrocarbons
• Ability to provide technical support & assurance of applicable installation standards
• Ability to perform effectively in a team environment, inclusive of demonstrating collaborative, cooperative, flexible, adaptable, respectful, and tactful personal characteristics
• Familiarity with International Standards which form the basis for project specifications
• Confident and energetic approach to addressing all technical issues
• Good inter-personal skills & being a team player
• English speaking & proficient in the ability to produce quality written reports in English
• Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerP
Start Date : 07/04/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs