Raeburn are handling a new, ongoing requirement for a Workshop Mechanic with our oil and gas client based in North Aberdeen.
- Support ROV subsea equipment repairs including pumps and motor repairs.
- Maintain all mechanical and hydraulic systems used on clients ROV systems.
- Develop and maintain a functional Mechanical/Hydraulic Workshop.
- Develop test processes and equipment for Mechanical/Hydraulic underwater systems.
- Develop trainees in the use and maintenance of ROV Systems and sub-system equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on all base associated hydraulic and mechanical equipment.
- Adapt, modify and upgrade mechanical/hydraulic equipment as required.
- Assist the Workshop Manager in all maintenance and repair activities as required to maintain the Company's assets in full operational mode.
- Conduct refurbishment, maintenance and repairs on all relevant equipment in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and guidelines.
- Maintain and ensure all base hydraulic packs, welding, cleaning, cutting, and burning equipment are safe and fully operational.
Must have the following experience:
- Industry training in Engineering, Mechanical, Hydraulic disciplines and time-served.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
Start Date : 02/04/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs