Based in Paris.
The service provider shall be responsible for the implementation, follow-up and filing of the electronic data and documents via Prodom (Documentum)
• In line with the Project entity scope of work which is 1 new offshore wellhead platforms and associated gas export sealine, with some brownfield activities for the onshore tie-ins inside existing gas plant,
• During the basic engineering studies performance and,
• In relation with the project stakeholders ( Affiliate, Drilling, Operations,Engineering Companies, Vendors, etc.)
• To defines rules (regarding access control and classification) in accordance with the electronic data management system ( EDMS).
• To implement, modify and maintain EDMS so as to manage the flow of documents, follows reception of native file during project.
• To organise the project EDMS from definition of requests to contractors until delivery of final documentation.
• To perform the control of documents according to COMPANY PRODOM requirements
• Uses EDMS for day-to-day activities, such as: registration and integration of contractor-received documents, registration of transmittal sheets, definition and launch of review work-flows (maintenance of a
distribution matrix for this), follow-up and expediting of reviewing process, compilation of commented document, preparation of transmittal sheets out and transmission back to contractor.
• To analyse the documents produced by contractors, to check their compliance with project standards regarding numbering, graphic charts, symbology and all other aspects related to document quality.
• To check the progress of contractors’ document production, submission dates (actual/planned and % completed) in coordination with COMPANY Engineering Manager.
• To liaise closely with engineering companies’ DC staff on all matters concerning document control and the EDMS.
• To provide EDMS training, advice and support to all project staff as needed.
• To take part in the “link and share experience” with entities from DGEP and other affiliates.
• To provide Project with all relevant information required for weekly/monthly project reporting
• To organize and submit the required periodic reports within the team and to his hierarchy.
Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in providing Document Control Lead services in Oil & Gas projects or operating environments.
• Experience using appropriate software (Microsoft Word, Excel and Access).
• Good knowledge in PRODOM usage (Company EDMS).
• Good English, Spanish knowledge recommended
Start Date : 02/04/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs