• Accountable for the safe and timely delivery of the Offshore HUC scope.
• Accountable for the coordination of all the HUC scopes Offshore to ensure that the scopes are executed in the most expeditious and cost effective manner.
• Participate in the review of Vendor Preservation / Depreservation requirements and the development of Depreservation / Re-activation scopes of work / check sheets
• Preparation and review of processes and procedures associated with the arrival of FPSO at Final Offshore Location
• Preparation of construction work pack’s for the Infield hook-up and pre-hydrocarbon commissioning
• Ensure that constructability issues are catered for in the design and implementation of the scope of work.
• Participate in the detailed planning of the Offshore Schedule scope of work.
• Participation in HSE Reviews associated with the scope post sail-away from the holding location
• Participate in the management of the interfaces associated with the above (both internal and external).
• Act as a key member of the Offshore Hook-Up and Commissioning Team ensuring that all work is conducted in a safe and efficient manner and that all work meets with the required Quality Standards
• Participate in the preparation of the required completion system documentation for the handover of systems to Operations.
• Provide and demonstrate HSEQ Leadership.
• MI&HU Manager
• Lead Construction / Commissioning Engineer
• MI&HU Team members
• Delivery Managers
• Key Vendors associated with main accountabilities
• External third parties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
• Background Electrical & Instrumentation Construction and Completion
• Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience within the Oil and Gas industry
• Relevant E&I qualification and experience.
• FPSO operations experience.
• Experience of Offshore Management / Supervision
• Current Offshore Training and Medicals
• Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, an effective team player and demonstrate the required flexibility that the role will require.
• Must be medically suitable for travel Offshore
• Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Must have a sound technical background and be willing to engage in areas out with the direct technical experiences.
• Must have good organizational skills
• Based in Aberdeen initially with travel as required to Vendor sites.
• Regular visits to the Holding Location during the phase pre-arrival from Europe through to departure to the field
• Based offshore on rotation during the HUC phase.
Start Date : 29/03/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs