For one of our clients active in the Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy we are currently seeking a Specialist Engineer Decommissioning.
As a Specialist Engineer Decommissioning you support the tender- and projectteams on hook-down and decommissioning scopes.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Estimate (subcontractor) hook-down and decommissioning scopes on tenders;
- Review documentation related to hook-downs and decommissioning;
- Determine all relevant codes, standards and specifications are applied;
- Lead assigned (project)teams and determine resources in order to manage hook-down and decommissioning scopes;
- Make sure all Engineering deliverables meet company standards;
- Supervise internal teams involved in the preparation of hook-down and decommissioning work;
- Select subcontractors for hook-downs and decommissioning;
- Coordinate subcontractors involved in the platform decommissioning and hook-down work;
- Assist and advise development of decommissioning and hook-down competences;
- Report to the Engineering Manager Projects.
- At least a BSc-degree or MSc-degree (Marine, Civil or Mechanical Engineering);
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in (platform) decommissioning;
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in offshore construction;
- Excellent command of English and preferably Dutch;
- Well-developed project management and people management skills;
- Able to coach and help develop others;
- Great analytical thinker;
- Result oriented;
Start Date : 23/03/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs