Multi - Discipline Comms Engineer
Contract Site Based Assignment - Shetland
12 hours per day
Estimated start date - Mid June
Approx 16 weeks
• Accountable for the safe and timely execution of the project multi-discipline commissioning work scope, in adherence with project HSEQ safety targets, procedures and practices.
• Accountable for ensuring all multi-discipline commissioning workscope is carried out in accordance with project commissioning specifications, standards and procedures.
• Accountable for ensuring all commissioning workscope is carried out in accordance with project schedules and budget.
• To play an active role in ensuring that all project HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
• To process safe completion of multi-discipline commissioning activities in line with the project schedule and milestones in a consistent and timely manner.
• To assist in maintenance of the project budget through diligence and utilisation of efficient and working practices.
Detailed work scope
• Supervise the safe completion of the project multi-discipline HCPs
• Supervise and support the project Commissioning Team.
• Manage the delivery of the site execution.
• Review/approve and supervise the installation of minor temporary commissioning systems / supplies
• Ensure all commissioning activities adhere to all applicable site / project safety procedures and practices.
• Actively participate in all company and project safety initiatives.
• Responsible for monitoring and report commissioning progress on a daily basis
• Approve all system/sub-system mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning sign-off certificates/milestones.
• Ensure a safe Permit to Work and isolation system is in place and adhered to.
• Responsible for the day to day supervision of the technicians at site.
• Responsible to ensure correct handover philosophy is adhered to between Construction – Commissioning – Operations.
• Liaises with the site construction engineers and commissioning technicians for certification completion and database update.
• Responsible for ensuring the Go Completions database is up to date as the execution progresses.
• Produces certification progress reports as required.
• Manages any impacts from changes to certification.
• Sign daily timesheets and hire reports from Baker Hughes.
• Plan and Supervise Baker Hughes on a daily basis.
• Liaise with AMECFW construction manager to mob/de-mob leak test sub contractor.
Other duties may include –
• Liaise witih all stakeholders including site operations personnel.
• Provide input into audit reviews.
• Provide input into budget management and cost control.
• Provide input into planning process as requested.
• Provide input into safety reviews / walk-rounds.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• HNC in suitable Engineering subject
• BOSIET / Medical
• IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc)
• QEDi Mandatory Training (Induction, risk awareness etc)
• Degree in Engineering related background
• Task Risk Management Trained Person
• Conversant with Project Management Systems
• PTW Senior Authorised Person
• Demonstrable experience in similar role, with a proven background of delivery
• Strong multidiscipline experience in O&G system commissioning, start-up and operations.
• Recognised O&G process commissioning background.
• Experienced in O&G systems commissioning and testing.
• Familiar with O&G process equipment, start-up and operation.
• Experienced in planning and coordinating system commissioning activities.
• Experience in the use of GoCompletions for the purposes of data base updates and progress reporting.
• Experienced in the management of multi disciplined commissioning personnel and vendor leak testing teams.
• Extensive knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices / procedures.
• Experienced in the development and coaching of team members.
• Ability to interface and interact with Client Representatives at all levels.
• Offshore / site experience in similar role.
• Conversant with HR practices / processes.
• Conversant with TRM / Audit process.
Personal Qualities, Apitudes and Skills:
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety and quality.
• Flexible - able to comply /adapt to company / client requirements.
• Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project goals.
• Ability to interact with other departments / disciplines at all levels.
• Confident and ability to work on own initiative.
• Desire to learn and develop not only self but others within team - good attitude to continuous improvement.
• Ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
Competencies - Generic:
• Ability to demonstrate effective and efficient management of processes and personnel.
• Ability to demonstrate high level understanding of HSE safe working practices and procedures and their implementation.
• Ability to manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements.
Competencies - Technical
• Fully conversant with the completions and commissioning process.
• Ability to interpret project procedures, standards, specifications, and drawings including PFD's / P&ID's / SLD's / C&E's etc.
• IT literate in all major software packages (Word / Excel / PowerPoint etc).
• Able to implement, manage and audit Permit to Work procedure and Isolation procedures.
• Familiar with national/international O&G industry legislation, standards and specifications.
Competencies – Project / Department specific:
• Conversant with completions management software and its functionality.
• Good level of understanding of construction / commissioning processes.
• Good organisational and scheduling skills.
Start Date : 09/03/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs