• The successful execution of all the assigned discipline scope and/or areas of the site construction Works in accordance with the project schedule, cost and other KPIs
• The safe execution of the work being supervised and supporting the site safety program
• The successful execution of the mechanical erection scope in coordination with any specialist vendor representatives.
Such equipment will include:
• Static equipment including pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers, cryogenic vaporisers, vacuum storage tanks
• Pumps including cryogenic and water pumps
• Pressure Vessels including random packing, supports and holding down grids
• Adsorption vessels including mixed adsorbent installation, support screens
• Mechanical scope may expand to include other machinery items, piping and steelwork as necessary.
o Specific tasks will include:
• Ensuring sufficient qualified labour and resources are available to execute the work in accordance with the schedule
• Monitor the progress of mechanical erections work and report to the AP Construction Supervisor as necessary
• Ensuring that the method statements for the work are reviewed and approved to ensure compliance with the relevant AP specifications
• Ensuring that the site cleaning requirements for oxygen and process fluids are understood and that the pre-fabricated piping and equipment is either cleaned using an appropriate method or, if supplied free issued, is maintained in its clean state
• Ensure that purges of dry oil free air are maintained on equipment, piping circuits and materials as necessary to maintain the cleanliness requirements
• Ensure that the QAQC system checks on cleanliness are made and that closing welds and joints on oxygen equipment/piping are recorded and signed off in an appropriate way
•Ensure that the method of pressure testing equipment in circuits is understood and that hydro testing is only carried out on circuits containing water or steam. All other circuits are to be pneumatically tested...
o The day to day supervision of a group of sub-contractor’s construction teams as agreed at site
o Maintain a strong and effective professional working relationship with the AP Project and Construction Management and the other contractors
o Support and promote the implementation of the Project Safety, Security and Quality plans
o Provide leadership to ensure prompt prioritisation and coordination of all unforeseen issues at the site, escalating to the Construction Supervisor as necessary
o Write regular progress reports as required by the Construction Supervisor/Manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Degree or Diploma, in an appropriate Engineering discipline e.g. mechanical.
• 5 years of experience in Construction on industrial gases, oil & gas or related industry projects which should be construction site based.
• Familiarity with equipment listed above
• Familiarity with oxygen cleaning processes
• Team Player
• Strong communicator written and oral
• Strong and effective coordinator
• Organised, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasks
• Report writing skills
• Experience of working in a multicultural project team
• Middle East project experience.
Start Date : 27/02/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs