Position Title: Project Quality Engineer - Assurance and Reporting (JG4)
Purpose and Accountabilities:
This position supports the activities of the Assurance Manager, the Offshore Quality Team and the Quality Management Process for the Offshore hook-up phase of a FLNG project.
The role covers QA/QC activities relating to coordination of the Tier 1-2 assurance program, performance analysis & reporting, supporting demonstration of technical integrity and assimilation of project lessons learned.
Accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
o Demonstrate visible commitment to HSSE goals, including compliance with the Life Saving Rules and Goal Zero target;
• Quality Management and Reporting:
o Coordinate the Tier 1-2 Assurance Program, comprising:
Maintain risk-based assurance events schedule in liaison with the Assurance Manager;
Collate/retain assurance records including terms of reference and close-out reports;
Support project team with development and upload of SMART assurance actions into the Tier 2 action tracking tool;
Analyse, report and expedite closure of tier 2 assurance actions.
o Organise Tier 1 Assurance events (eg Pre-Start Up Audit) including:
track, expedite and drive robust closure of actions using Fountain Assurance tool
o NCR Reporting in the QIRMS database
o Develop KPI’s and reporting dashboard(s) for Shell and Contractor QA/QC activities
o Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly reports for Assurance and Quality team
o Support Quality team with development and communication of Quality Alerts, communicated using QIRMS;
o Review, track and expedite closure of Contractor NCR’s in line with agreed procedures;
o Attending quality and/or project meetings as required.
• Technical Integrity Demonstration:
o Support QA Engineer with preparation of Technical Integrity Reports(3) and SCE Demonstration Summary sheets (60). This will involve analysis, compilation and reporting from multiple data sources including ToXP (TSC Systems Completion Tool).
• Lessons Learned:
o Act as focal point for collation and assimilation of completed lessons learned to ensure quality and consistency prior to implementation within the project and reporting to FLNG Program office, Global Lessons Learned Data Base and the Project Close-out report
o Coordinate alignment among the lesson learned focal points on the process and delivery schedule to support the project
• Carrying out further quality related activities as required by Project Assurance Manager
Skills, Knowledge and competency requirements
• Degree (BSc or equivalent) in engineering discipline.
• 5-10 years’ experience in quality, construction, construction completion or commissioning management of offshore oil and gas projects;
• Experience with construction-completion, commissioning and handover.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Proficient in extracting and analysing data and insight from relational databases relating to systems completion, engineering data, handover information and quality records;
• Skills to develop and implement actions to address any gaps from analysis performed;
• Specific Challenges: The role will involve planned activity and an element of unplanned work which will require strong skills in the following areas:
o Ability to adapt and deliver in dynamic work environment with multiple, changing and sometimes urgent priorities;
o Strong planning and organisation skills;
o Clear, effective interaction and communication across a diverse community of company and contractor colleagues;
o Ability to analyse data, manage uncertainty and create clarity from complexity;
o Effective at influencing and delivering through others;
o Strong personal ownership and accountability to deliver own scope and support others in the team and wider project.
Start Date : 23/02/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs