- To ensure that FEED technical safety design complies with safety optimum requirements, contract documentation, schedule, and budget.
- To coordinate the follow up and control of Contractor’s activities, for safety engineering discipline.
- HIPPS Champion focal point and to coordinate the HIPS related studies applicable to each development phase of the Project, and to ensure the follow up of the HIPS in operation.
- To avoid Contractor stand-by/delays by prompt response to engineering clarifications, request for waiver (if any) and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proefficient approach.
- Risk assessment global process consistency with Company requirements
Coordinate FEED safety engineering development in compliance with safety optimum requirements, international codes and IFC standards with respect of cost, schedule and required level of quality and safety applicable to this project. This includes but not limited to:
o Assessment of the safety deviations from the optimum requirements
o Answer to technical queries related to safety engineering issues
Follow-up, control and comment (including the consolidation of the comments from the other engineering disciplines and operations) all Safety Engineering related documentation produced by Contractors or subcontractors. In particular: Safety Concept, safety philosophies, safety distances calculations notes, gas dispersion and radiation analysis, firewater systems design, hazardous areas and fire & gas layouts, fire & gas matrix, QRA/F(E)RA/EERA, safety critical elements identification and verification of design risks to ensure they are managed as per Company requirements to the ALARP level,
Review of other engineering documents, including external and internal interfaces, which are related to safety of personals and facilities such like Process PFDs/PIDs, ESD diagram etc.
Facilitate, review and provide advices and comments on specific safety studies regarding loss prevention engineering (HIPPS & EDP reviews)
Call for, participate to and/or organise all the necessary technical and/or co-ordination meetings required to achieve the performance of the work,
Participate to the Project HAZID, HAZOP, SIL reviews, to Company internal reviews (SPOT, PTR and HIPS committee) and provide technical answers and clarifications to internal audit sessions (PTR, SPOT, etc…),
Follow-up recommendations and actions from various safety studies, through Contractor tracking register,
To ensure timely reporting, highlighting critical issues to the Engineering Manager and proposing remedial actions.
Start Date : 13/02/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs