Your key responsibilities will include:
• Provide customers with high quality, value added service worldwide
• Provide technical direction and/or project management of installation, commissioning and maintenance of centrifugal and axial compressors, turbo-expanders and related products.
• Providing input for Daily or Weekly Reports
• Communicating effectively with Service Managers / Installation Managers and Site Leaders on job planning and execution and with Resource Manager regarding site arrivals, departures and job progression
• Providing leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites
• Maintaining strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within safety standards
• Preparing timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages
• Troubleshooting control operations and maintenance problems in the equipment
• Support the business growth requirement by driving customer satisfactory.
Start Date : 05/02/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs