General Compensation Activities:
- Prepare input for salary surveys
- Coordinate annual salary review process and incentive payments, including preparation of input for salary reviews, preparing salary adjustment documentation, liaison with and support to line managers, communication to employees and accurate implementation according to final approved documents
- Assist in preparing of employee salary budgets
- Preparation, analysis and interpretation of HR relevant data and reports
- Manage relationships with internal and external service providers
- Manage the HR Administrator and provide guidance with regards to HR Admin optimisation (Future role once fully on-boarded)
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- UK payroll legislation
- Pension auto-enrolment
- SAP & Business Warehouse
- Modification of payrolls as required
- Excel – expert level
- Incentive schemes
- Reward packages/bonus calculations
- Share options
- Foreign currencies
- Candidate ideally should have experience in a similar type of organisation, i.e. international, large, and multi-cultural.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills across all levels of staff.
- Accuracy is critical.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Managing tight deadlines
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Start Date : 29/01/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs