Raeburn are currently handling a contract opportunity based with a global client in Aberdeen. This role will join a busy digital marketing team for a period of 12 months.
The Website Production Manager is responsible for the design and development oversight of web solutions, ensuring these are aligned with the companys digital and IT strategy and architecture principles.
The role holder will work collaboratively with stakeholders, leadership, and other teams (internal and external) to bring technological solutions to business problems.
This person will also oversee the groups web content management platform and ensure that it aligns with the aspirations of the business in terms of functionality and performance.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design and systems integration from definition phase through implementation
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service
- Reviews work and serves as an escalation point of the web development team
- Easily recognises system deficiencies, creating and implementing effective solutions
- Define, implement, deploy and test web projects from project inception to full completion
- Write technical specifications and communicate solutions to web developers and internal customers
- Configure website analytics reporting and other tools to measure KPIs and effectiveness of Marketing activities
- Possesses knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures
- Understands browser/client specific compatibility issues
- Communicates and enforces coding standards
- Performs code reviews and mentors junior team members
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders to ensure stability of digital solutions
Start Date : 26/01/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs