Primary Job Duties/Functions:
• Work with Main Automation Contractor (MAC) to develop and execute Factory Acceptance Testing Procedures for the Honeywell hardware.
• Work within the CSU team to develop Pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures for execution in Kazakhstan.
• Work with Main Automation Contractor (MAC), Base Business Operation and Honeywell Engineers to develop and execute Functional Test Procedures on the Process Automation –Dynamic Simulator. These procedures will be utilized in Kazakhstan to allow for streamline commissioning. This
• Work with Main Automation Contractor (MAC) and attend IFATS of the Remote Instrument enclosures to allow for streamlined commissioning in Kazakhstan.
• Work with CSU Area Commissioning Managers to ensure operational excellence and incident and injury free expectations are met
• Provide expert commissioning, start-up and operations support, including interfacing with other functional groups such as operations, construction, engineering, quality and vendor representatives
• Review and endorse commissioning plans and procedures
• Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of I&C commissioning testing, including SAT on Honeywell Automation systems, Loop Testing, Safety Integrity Function testing of systems and equipment, to enable such systems and equipment to be safely handed over to Operations for startup
• Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of I&C testing for systems and equipment that are under Operations control, and equipment and systems which interface with running plant
• Understand, communicate and adhere to company policies for management of change for all aspects of work on commissioning and operational systems and equipment
• Provide support to short and long term planning recommendations for CSU Team tactical execution
• Provide onsite coordination support and assistance in ensuring resources are adequately deployed in priority areas
• Commitment to health, environment and safety and Client best practices
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Eight (8) years’ experience working on largemega size turnover projects.
• Honeywell Automation Experience
• Extensive, broad technical experience across a range of large facility support and operational systems, including power generation and turbomachinery
• Must be a self-motivated individual who is capable of coaching and mentoring a large number of team members in the technical aspects of commissioning and startup.
• Ability to demonstrate model behaviours and be comfortable working closely with peers and senior leadership across the organization.
• Attend IFATS also located in the UK or abroad
• Possess “expert” knowledge of the transition processes from project to stable operation of a large scale facility
• Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to highclass business results
• Demonstrated commitment to Client's values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free
Start Date : 19/01/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs