Commissioning Preparation :
- Manage preparation of commissioning in respect with Opercom and all applicable specifications: Task identification. procedures. Requirements for Tools. vendors. equipment's. and manpower. as required by the commissioning manager.
-When commissioning is prepared by contractor. provide technical supervision of
contractor and advise the commissioning manager in view to meet company expectation.
- Prepare svstem limit drawings with regards to his discipline.
- Prepare or review OTPs for SU approval and identify resources requirements for its performance.
- Populate or supervise as required the ICAPS database with regards to his discipline.
- Has a clear understanding of all type of operational and organisation documents related to interfaces with other parties (contractor. field operation. drilling ...). and ensure proper socialization to his team members.
- Evaluate Technical skills of his team members. and their ability to perform the work with the required safety.
- Comment and review all precomm and comm documents issued by the Contractor related to the instrum and elec disciplines
- Follow up the FAT activities and FAT report included FAT punch list.
Commissioning execution :
Quality Target: Ensure that the facilities are compliant with company specifications and project SOR. perform smooth hand over. no spurious shut down or safety related issues during start-up.
Schedule Target: Within approved Commissioning schedule.Approve test reports and update the ICAPS database accordingly.Initiate and follow up clearance of Punch List items after RFC. as per CMS procedure: provide technical input to evaluate requirements from FO with regards to specifications. SOR. especially with regards to operability, maintenance and access.
Ensure that commissioning Marked-up are done on relevant drawings and documents.
Manage his team within the framework and priorities defined by the commissioning manager. in a view to reach the targets. with decreasing priorities: Safety. Quality and Schedule. Manage resources such as manpower. vendors. equipment. tools.
Highlight technical problem encountered and Provide Technical and cost efficient solutions to help PL clearance.
Reporting and progress follow up
Evaluate performance of team employees.
Provide daily reporting as per the commissioning manager Delegate requirements.
Ensure updating of leaps to ensure proper follow up of planning and progress.
Over 10 years' experience in petrochemical/gas plant & commissioning activities ON DCS Ability to work in English and French. Or Arabic.
Start Date : 09/01/2017
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs