In Amenas is in the operating phase but there remains a significant programme of ongoing capital investment scope including drilling, fracking, well intervention, infrastructure modifications/expansion in addition to a new Compression project and the reinstatement of Gas Compression Train 3. There is a need to ensure that all of the plans for the various activities are integrated into a single field plan to ensure that all site based activities are executed efficiently, to provide visibility of all activities and identify potential SIMOPs constraints
This position reports to the Operations Manager and covers the integration of all plans covering all aspects of the projects, modifications, drilling, well intervention, fracking and operations planning. This requires close relationships with all divisions within the In Amenas JV and the shared teams based in Hassi Messaoud
• Prepare a 5 Year Plan for In Amenas with input from all major stakeholders and aligned to the JV priorities
• Prepare and maintain a 6Q Integrated Field Plan (IFP) through coordination with Subsurface, Drilling, Projects, Exploitation, Maintenance and Project Development Teams.
• Prepare and maintain a 12 Week Lookahead Schedule.
• Provide bedding plans and set up a bedding plan review meeting with the Logistics team.
• Complete ‘What if’ scenario planning, presentations and reports as required by the site leadership team.
• Identify and highlight schedule risks in the IFP and contractors’ programmes.
• Provide input to weekly and monthly reports.
• Facilitate the following Meetings: 5 Year, 6Q Integrated Field Plan (IFP), 12 week Look ahead.
• Ensure that the IFP and 12 week Lookahead schedule are deliverable within scheduling constraints
• Work with all parties to ensure integrated schedule mitigates risk and delivers best value for In Amenas.
• Identify and drive resolution of cross-functional resource conflicts
• Review the current In Amenas planning process and apply continuous improvement to maintain a fit for purpose planning system/process to cover all site based activity including; gate criteria, plan attainment and KPIs.
• Provide coaching across all departments and build and maintain scheduling capability within In Amenas
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• BSc Degree in Engineering discipline.
• Extensive experience in the Oil & Gas industry
Essential experience and job requirements
• Proven expertise in chosen discipline
• Previous experience in a similar position in a different asset/region
• MS Project & Primavera is essential
• Knowledge of project management processes is required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Open-minded and good team-player
• North Sea project experience
• Operation planning role experience is a must
Start Date : 30/11/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs