ELECTRICAL PACKAGE ENGINEER
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 1 year
Starting Date: ASAP
Languages: English. French is a plus.
THE SUB-CONTRACTOR WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
· Prepare and issue relevant project deliverables and specifications and documents specific to packages (HV and LV motor, HV and LV motor drives, generators, etc.).
· Review Bidders’ proposal and issue evaluation / bid tabulation for integration in the overall technical bid tabulation issued by the package manager.
· Perform and assist to clarification meeting with package vendors or main equipment (such as Gaz turbine generator, Gaz turbine compressor, Booster compressor...).
· Manage the electrical interfaces between package and other equipment (ECS, LV SWB...).
· Inform procurement and package managers of any revision of the applicable deliverables for further action towards Bidders and/or Vendors.
· Ensure follow-up of Vendor’s documentation and technical compliance to contract specification.
· Provide input for answer to COMPANY comments.
· Strict follow-up and reporting to management of progress of submission of critical documents and information (consumer list, interface information, cabling documents). Act as necessary (organize working sessions…) to collect all final data in due time.
· Populate SPEL Database with all required Vendor’s data.
· Regular reporting to the Lead Discipline Engineer (or its delegate), in particular in terms of deliverables HOLD (information needed for release), blocking technical issues, missing interface data, Vendor’s Documentation submission progress and delays, CPY comment status.
· Identify all necessary interfaces whether internal, external or ‘inter-discipline’ and coordinate with the Lead Discipline Engineer or its delegate.
· Obtain missing information from our partners.
· Prepare and assist to FAT.
· Provide design engineers with equipment data (from estimated values / preliminary.information to final vendor’s data) required for installation studies and related activities.
· Identify and alert on any change introduce by COMPANY or any other Parties.
PROCEDURES – METHODOLOGY :
Project Procedures, the State of Art, as well as the Quality Procedures applicable to the relevant project, shall be implemented.
QUALITY OF THE ISSUED DOCUMENTS:
Documents issued by the SUBCONTRACTOR shall have the required quality according to above defined tasks, in particular:
· Technical quality
· Content quality (in relation with information contained in documentation)
· All documents will be written in the contract language
Enterprise operational representative may at any time check the work being done by the SUBCONTRACTOR and reserves the right of intervention while performance is under way in order to enforce compliance with the CONTRACT. SUBCONTRACTOR’s contractual responsibilities will not be released.
The services to be performed by The SUBCONTRACTOR require the following skills and experience:
· Suitable experience in HV/LV motors / Drives are looked for.
· Suitable experience in Gaz turbine Generator (electrical part) can be looked for.
· Knowledge of engineering workflow.
· Knowledge of standards IEC rules.
· Fluent English (writing of technical documents, minute of meeting, interface with partners, client..). French is a plus.
· Good relationship in order to exchange with others member of the electrical team.
· More than 10 years’ work experience.
· Experience in within offshore field.
· Rotating Equipment experience mandatory.
Start Date : 25/11/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs