Head of Projects SHE & S
Duration - 2 years
Accommodation and transport provided
Working 5 days a week, 8 hours a day
Annual leave may be split
Work day rate - US$ 450-500 per work day
Multi-billion dollars construction projects ongoing in greenfield and brown-field environments, at onshore and offshore locations involving thousands of construction workers engaged through various Contractors.
This position is responsible for providing Safety, Health, Environmental and Security (SHE&S) leadership for all projects (onshore and offshore) and ensuring that all required services, support and awareness needed to achieve project goals related to safety, RGEE, environmental, health, security, and emergency preparedness and response (EPR) and response are delivered.
· Sets expectations for risk management and safety activities, manages safety resources and performs evaluations through project-wide assessments (onshore and offshore) determining the need for process/program improvements.
· Leads efforts in development and implementation of SHE&S-related project management system (PMS) deliverables in support of project cost and schedule, stewardship of SHE performance indicators and management of SHE&S-related interfaces with stakeholders.
· Confirms that all Projects are meeting the goals and requirements of the Elements for Excellence (RGEE, RasGas Operations Integrity / SHES management system). Provides feedback to management on the effectiveness of the implementation of the Project Safety Management System.
· Provides oversight and reviews incident investigations, analyzes data, confirms root causes and approves corrective action plans.
· Ensures a comprehensive audit programme is maintained to ensure RGPMS deliverables are established and kept up to date.
· Establishes and maintains a collaborative positive working relationship with SHE&S functions of Project Management Team (PMT) and EPC Contractors ensuring alignment with Project SHE&S expectations.
· Ensures all Projects develop and maintain a structured project reporting process for stewarding construction SHE&S activities, progress and areas of concern, including mitigating actions.
· Identifies improvement opportunities in SHE&S areas and confirms plans of action are developed for their implementation. Monitors and applies industry and international best practices for SHE&S management of large capital projects in oil and gas sector.
Start Date : 16/11/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs