SENIOR PLANNING ENGINEER
This is an opportunity for you to provide project planning and project control services with focus on the successful execution of the projects on time, within budget and in accordance with project requirements, specifications and standards.
Your main duties will be:
- Provide project planning and control services to the project by contributing to the implementation of the client system in coordination with the Head Project Control, Project Manager, Project senior staff and client relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain the Project Master Plan and milestone & detailed schedules, Integrate EPIC & Drilling schedule, perform schedule risk analysis, earned value analysis and schedule delay analysis in coordination with Head Project Control, Project Manager, Project senior staff and client relevant stakeholders to meet project goals.
- Provide input on project control procedures, such as planning & scheduling, progress reporting, progress measurement, etc. to achieve a successful project control system during the scope of the project.
- Support tendering activities (including tender preparation, pre-qualification, bid evaluation and award) for CONCEPT OPTIMISATION, FEED & EPIC contracts in the areas of project planning, scheduling, control and reporting in coordination with Contract Engineers and other Project senior staff.
- Review and provide input to contractor's submitted planning package including proposal for progress measurement and reporting in coordination with Head Project Control, Contract Engineers and other Project senior staff.
- Monitor and report schedule forecasting and trending of project plans and validate Contractor progress reports and progress certification for invoice validation to support invoice processing and control during the scope of the project.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Project Services team, Project Managers & Project team to ensure alignment in the areas of engineering, contract management, cost control, legal, procurement, budget and document control services to achieve project goals during the scope of the project.
- Participate in and support PIN Approval, Gate Approval, Project Execution Plan, Risk Management, Change Management, Commissioning and Handover processes/procedures, Claim Management and related activities in order to ensure successful execution and timely completion of the project scope.
- Participate in and support processing Variations, Change Requests & Claims.
- Contribute in the development and implementation of project HSE and QA/QC processes/procedures and activities in close coordination with project team and in consultation with client stakeholders, with the aim of achieving safe and successful execution of the project as per project requirements.
- Support Qatari development activities by ensuring that Qatari Nationals receive the proper job training and development, in order to realize the full potential for local talents and maximize contribution to project success.
- Participate in and support project closeout for completed projects. Identify areas of opportunity that can result in cost/time savings, complexity reduction and propose solutions to realize these benefits and incorporate Lessons Learnt in client database.
Ideally you will have a B.Sc. degree in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous, with minimum of a 12 years’ experience in project planning & control, of which 5 years in planning and control of Offshore Oil & Gas major projects in an Oil & Gas company or Consultant/Contractor.
Start Date : 14/11/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs