The Engineering Specialist is responsible for reviewing, assessing and managing the scope of works relevant to their specialization of the allocated FEED/EPC package under the direction of their delegated Senior Project Engineers and Project Manager in the oil and gas, petrochemical or infrastructure industries.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Planning and preparing schedule for finishing work within deadlines
• Ensuring that the job progresses as per schedule
• Review, participate, guide and manage the FEED/EPC contractor in developing the scope of works as defined in the various Work Entity Releases (WER’s)
• Provide technical support to the project management team and engage on any specialty services related to the discipline required
• Review the solution architecture proposed by the CONTRACTOR and provide guidance that includes:
Providing support and deliver high quality execution of MOM as well its integration with other systems (e.g. SAP, DCS, etc.)
Work directly with internal customers to ensure recommendations for design and best practices are incorporated into the projects by collecting, transferring and implementing data collected into the manufacturing systems.
Manage user, functional, and design requirements and documentation processes.
Work with cross functional team including Process Automation, Engineering, Manufacturing, and BSD for optimization of MOM to meet business process integration requirements.
Responsible for technical deliverables on going for MOM applications as well as the accuracy and completeness of real time MOM data.
Proactively report on progress against schedule and budget.
Ensure reliable, optimized plant operation by successfully managing and implementing MOM related changes, utilizing, Large and Small Project Work Processes, approved functional tools and MOC process.
Utilize and maintain existing or develop plant performance indicators to monitor effectiveness of plant operation.
Provide MOM training to users as required for them to utilize MOM applications for proper and optimized plant operations.
Maintain deep expertise in the technology, software, and methodologies associated with the project.
Ensure stable, ongoing configuration, break/fix support and maintenance for all supported systems and services.
Ensure that transitioned and developed services meet Operational and Service Level Requirements, and are measurable and monitored.
• Resolves specialty related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
• 15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects
• Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details
• Good working knowledge of International standards
• Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
• Functional Capability
• Problem Solving
Start Date : 07/11/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs