• Co-ordination of PCS technicians/operators to progress certification produced during the construction phases to achieve handover of systems/sub-systems.
• Responsible for the updating of the PCS system in line with project revisions, change forms, SEQ's etc. and the production of all relevant certification.
• Preparation of handover certificates and associated documentation
• Assist the Operations Team in controlling/manage the Commissioning & start-up of instrumentation systems
• MI&HU Manager
• Lead Construction / Commissioning Engineer
• MI&HU Team members
• Delivery Managers
• Key Vendors associated with main accountabilities
• External third parties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
• Background E&I Completion and Commissioning
• Relevant experience within the Oil and Gas industry
• Relevant Electrical / Instrument qualification and experience.
• FPSO operations experience.
• Experience of Yard Supervision
• Current Offshore Training and Medicals
• Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, an effective team player and demonstrate the required flexibility that the role will require.
• Must be medically suitable for travel to China and Offshore
• Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Must have a sound technical background and be willing to engage in areas out with the direct technical experiences.
• Must have good organizational skills
• Based in Aberdeen with travel as required to Vendor sites.
• Based at the Holding Location during the phase pre-arrival from Europe through to departure to the field
• Attendance in China as required (adhoc).
• Based offshore on rotation during the HUC phase
Start Date : 28/10/2016
Status : Waiting
Search Jobs in Middle East, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Post your Resume and find your dream job on allworldjob.com Now! allworldjob.com, career openings, job, vacancies, careers, job search, jobs, job site, middle east job sites, online jobs